viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

I want to live in a planet where...

- I want to live in a planet where you can change the color of the sky every day…
- I want to live in a planet where trees have 100 dollar bills instead of leaves…
- I want to live in a planet where flowers grow on the clouds…
- I want to live in a planet where it rains from the ground up…
- I want to live in a planet where snow has different flavors…
- I want to live in a planet where, with just a clap, you can go from day to night…
- I want to live in a planet where birds live under water and fish fly…
- I want to live in a planet where people travel in gum bubbles…
- I want to live in a planet where you can keep a lightning in a jar…
- I want to live in a planet where you can lasso a tornado and ride it…
- I want to live in a planet where rainbows are made of Skittles…
- I want to live in a planet where there are cupcakes instead of clouds…
- I want to live in a planet where books read you stories every night…
- I want to live in a planet where cows are candy dispensers…
- I want to live in a planet where my best friend is a zombie…


I'm going to live there one day...

No hay comentarios: