miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

I want to go to a party where...

- I want to go to a party where everybody is by themselves and doing nothing...
- I want to go to a party where everybody is dancing in their heads...
- I want to go to a party where the cake complains that everybody is ignoring him...
- I want to go to a party where the music is being played by a deaf man...
- I want to go to a party where everybody is using lightsabers as chopsticks...
- I want to go to a party where everybody talks with their eyes...
- I want to go to a party where everybody brings the monster that lives under their beds...
- I want to go to a party where everybody is sleeping and partying in their heads...
- I want to go to a party where everybody is on monocycles and laughing as hard as they can...


I really want to go...

No hay comentarios: