viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

I want to live in a world where...

- I want to live in a world where the characters of my short stories invite me to tea parties...
- I want to live in a world where ravens are like writing desks...
- I want to live in a world where mirrors are portals to other dimensions...
- I want to live in a world where you can go to Disney World for free...
- I want to live in a world where the clouds taste like cotton candy...
- I want to live in a world where dogs can talk...
- I want to live in a world where the rain tastes like grape juice...
- I want to live in a world where cars have marshmallows instead of wheels...
- I want to live in a world where you can record your dreams...
- I want to live in a world where you can see your nightmares trapped in the dreamcatcher...
- I want to live in a world where you can change the weather just by pushing a button...
- I want to live in a world where you never ever get sick...


I really want to live there...

No hay comentarios: